Friday, October 12, 2007

Morning Breath

Call me crazy, but I always thought that beautiful people never suffered the ill-effects of morning breath. Does that sound completely stupid? It's a bit ridiculous when you think about it... I mean, c'mon now, how could you NOT have morning breath? I'm pretty sure its just something that we all suffer from-- just another one of the curses from the Garden of Eden.
However, maybe its a genetic thing... kinda like sweat glands. Believe it or not, I do not sweat in my armpits-- so I never have to wear deodorant. I wonder if there are people out there with good breath genes. If so, I'd like to meet that person. But until I do, I will continue to believe that all mankind-- regardless of beauty-- suffers from the nastiness that is morning breath.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

beautiful people don't have morning breath just like girls don't fart... everyone knows that!