Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Did I Soap?

This morning was one of those mornings where I completely spaced out in the shower. In doing so, I have come to the conclusion that it is virtually impossible to detect if you have soaped or not when your brain is in another world.
Maybe it's just the Dove brand that I use, but after that quick realization that there is a reality outside of my nice hot shower, I tried my hardest to figure out if I had already lathered or not and could not tell whatsoever. I sure didn't feel soapy, I couldn't smell soap on me, and I contemplated but decided against licking my skin (like that would do anything anyway). The next thing I did was look at the bar of soap, since I was the first in the shower you would think that if its wet then I already used it (we have a nice little cubby in our shower so the soap doesn't get wet). Unfortunately, I was unable to determine if that wetness was just from the steamy moisture or if it came from usage.
At any rate, after all my hard work of investigating, I did what any decent human being would do... I assumed that I already soaped and went back to my morning day dreaming.

2 comments:

shmoopios said...

you disgust me.

omg!! i still havent finished my newsletter. eek!

kaleymayer said...

I LAUGHED SO HARD!