Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Chocolate Cereal

Am I coo-coo for cocoa puffs?

What's the big deal about chocolate cereal? Yeah, so what, I eat it... and I love it. My wife is trying to get me on this healthy cereal kick that she's on. No, I'm sorry-- whenever I eat bran I gotta go like 15 minutes later. I'll stick to the cocoa puffs, thank you very much.

As I think about what it means to be a grown man, I wonder if its really that bad to eat chocolate cereal. Is it comparable to wearing baggy clothes and talking LiKe DiSs?? I sure hope not, because its very hard for me to imagine not eating my chocolate cereal.

Okay, so maybe its not always chocolate cereal, but its the sweet kind nonetheless. Cocoa Puffs are an all-time favorite (thanks to my big sis Mer!), not to mention CTC and Honey Oh's. There's something about seeing these boxes on sale that warm my heart. Its difficult to branch out and try a new cereal, because it takes a lot to replace some of my first loves. However, I must say, not too long ago I ventured into Chocolate Chex and I have to say it is a real winner. Just try not to get too many boxes-- because it starts to taste weird after the 3rd consecutive box.

Just food for thought...

No comments: