Saturday, May 31, 2008

Field of Dreams

A few weeks back, the San Francisco Giants honored SFUSD teachers and all the high/middle-school math teachers were offered free tickets as part of Teacher Appreciation Day. Not only did I get free tickets, but I was also selected to take part in a pre-game home plate ceremony. It was quite an experience to be walk out on the field and see myself on the jumbo-tron. However, it was pretty lame that we were relegated to the upper deck after getting a teasing taste of the field level seats (did you know that there are seats BELOW the field right behind the backstop?!). It was funny how the superintendent-after finishing his speech--buzzed right past us to his premium lower level seats-- way to take one for the team boss.
Anyway, here's a picture of me on the field and then me with the love of my life. She's rockin' the giants shirt-- which she always does every time we're at the game-- what a fan!
Sporting the Thurgood baseball jersey that belongs to one of my students!
Hangin' out with Lou Seal
She's better than a Shaboygan Bratwurst!

No comments: