Thursday, September 18, 2008

Funny Questions

I love how my students look up to me. Not in a vain or conceited kind of way, but in a funny and comical way. While I am obviously older than they are, I do not feel at all out of touch with the youth culture of today (c'mon now, it hasn't even been a full decade since I graduated from high school!) Anyway, I often get the funniest questions that have a lot to do with age. Let me try to remember a few:

1) Mr. Hung, did you used to have cameras that you had to crank?
2) Mr. Hung, were teachers able to beat you when you were in school?
3) Mr. Hung, what did you do without computers and calculators?
4) Mr. Hung, do you have a son in high school?

Oh the innocence of the young...

2 comments:

kaleymayer said...

Haha... too cute the questions kids ask! I love the first question! :P

Mona ;Take the pain nd you will survive said...
This comment has been removed by the author.